Wbay 10.27.10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wbay 10.27.10

Walked in at noon, wanted to get wet earlier but couldn't get out of the office...still when I stuck a keeper trout around 18 inches at 12:20 on a bone/chrome she pup I thought it was going to be a great day. I caught one more undersized trout and a rat red on the top and finally gave up and switched to plastic around 2. I knew I should of been there earlier!

Caught at least 10 rat reds and 2 throw back trout on various plastics. Kept a 20 inch red that was bleeding like a stuck pig when I took him off the hook and lost a bigger red around 5pm when I was walking out.

Great day to be out, just not a lot of keeper fish. Water was in excellent shape wind was s/se around 10. Work the entire water column, from knee to chest deep, caugth fish everywhere, the good one that got away was in less than waist deep water...suprised I didn't luck into at least one flounder. Maybe this front will change my luck with the flatfish...Lastly, I should of went crabbing! I bet I saw a hundred good sized blue crabs scurry around, could of scooped up as many as I wanted to...one did managed to get itself hooked on a soft plastic.
    Attached Files

thanks 4 the report.
    the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Better than being at work for sure!

Comment

Nice going and good report.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

nice report

Comment

Nice
            Fire Gerald Myers and Kent Hance!

Comment

Great report......THANKS!
              sigpic
              Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Sweet!
                You seem ready for anything. I'm surprised you don't carry a couple of chicken necks with you when you head out!
                "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Nice , thanks for thr report !! I'll throw out my crab trap when I leave in the morning .
                  GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Nice report. the last time I went wade fishing i saw tons of nice crabs too and was thinking it might be a good idea to bring a trap and drop it off when i start and pick it up when i leave.

Comment

Crabs

They were thick...I could have caught a couple dozen nice ones easy....no chicken necks needed just something to carry those tasty little pinching bichez in!!!

I wonder what the water looked like this evening???? May have to drag my a** out of bed early tomorrow and see if I can catch dinner.

Comment

Working...
                      X