dickinson bayou

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dickinson bayou

fished dickinson bayou again today, seems like i live there almost now.. put the yak in at a launch spot i found the other day near the 146 bridge, wind was blowin pretty good and the water looked horrible.. paddled over to a sorta protected shoreline to notice i left my tackle bag at home so all i had was two rods, one w/ a spook and the other a ttf shrimp on poppin cork.. ended up doin more recon than fishin but caught two rat reds in a little creek i found, i think its going to be a great little spot when the water warms up.. great day to be out, and did i mention the water looked horrible..
    Boats and hoes.

at least you were able to fish

Comment

2 reds will make for a nice dinner.
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

At least you got out there.Better than mowing grass
        NK
        Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Nice going caz, atleast you got a couple of pulls with what you had. I hate showing up to fish at forgetting something at the house or truck. Last year I put in at the Texas City Dike and ran all they way to the far end of East Bay. I got ready to do a wade and realized I left my topwater tackle box in the back of my truck. Thanks to Jason at Boyds for making the drive down to the ramp to get it before someone helped them selves LOL. That would of been a high dollar mistake!!!!!

AQUA PIMP
          AQUA PIMP......
          "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Working...
          X