Hard to believe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard to believe

No one is fishing or reporting any Trinity Bay action this past wkend..

wd

We are leaving that part of the bay for you Walt......Give us some reports!
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Thanks Chip, you keep catching on that side. You catch to many and go to often for Trinity. It seems like ever time I get the chance to go something comes up, just look @ today with the rain/wind. Off till Thursday but Doc's want my blood and $$, looks like possibly another problem for the old wd..

wd

Comment

My neighbor went a few days ago. 3 guys caught 7 keepers. From the reports I've been hearing lately, it seems to be really hit or miss.

Comment

I fished Trinity on Saturday and we chased the birds and caught some nice keeper trout. Gave them all back.

Comment

Not many people on here fish that side of the pond Walt. Chip and I are going out on Thursday. You are more than welcome to join us.

Comment

Hey Thanks for the replies back, I've just been a Lazy butt and haven't fished much here of late and have had many a success trip in Trinity. I did have the boat out last wk and practice getting in and out for a winter type wade. Funny thing my waders were leaking and I wasn't even in water

Yes Jeremy I know this.. but Trinity is a Big Pond with Big Fish Too..
              Thanks for the offer young man, I've made plans to whack a golf ball insteads of whacking the fishes tomorrow. Rain ck Pls!

Thanks,
              wd

Comment

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
                Not many people on here fish that side of the pond Walt. Chip and I are going out on Thursday. You are more than welcome to join us.

You just keep your asses over that way...there are no trout or reds over here!
                Don't be a Nancy!
                If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Working...
                X