11/1 Jones lake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11/1 Jones lake

Found a little time between the rain and dark to do some fishing. Took a cruise through the marsh to see if there were reds worth sight casting to. Only found 2 of them. Then went out to one of the reefs and tried to drink a cold beer while drowning a mullet and watching the sun set, caught 3 reds, 18-19.5".

We went yesterday evening and this evening and it has been "deadsville" no bait, no fish...water was good and tide moving out too???
    I thought there might be a pre-frontal bite, but I didn't even see a bird flying until dark. Go figure.
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

I figured it would be on this evening. Way to get out there!
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post
        We went yesterday evening and this evening and it has been "deadsville" no bait, no fish...water was good and tide moving out too???
        I thought there might be a pre-frontal bite, but I didn't even see a bird flying until dark. Go figure.
        Stay off my reefs!
        "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
        boom

Comment

WTG!
          the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Thanks for sharing .....sounds a lot more relaxed than my fishing , which is good .
            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

better than my ten casts then a rainstorm...
              michelle

Comment

Drinking a cold beer while drowning a mullet and watching the sun set....
                Better than being stuck at work!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X