found it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• found it

well hello all.found out about the west end today>Took a little ride to K.O.A.,coachlaw gave us a ride to his camp,and also got to meet oo7,wel see how long i can last here lol.
    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

if oo7 is still here, you'll be fine.
    "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
    boom

Comment

yeh hes around,hers a pic of me and barham getten a ride back from 007 and Ta Da to truck.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
        yeh hes around,hers a pic of me and barham getten a ride back from 007 and Ta Da to truck.
        There's 007 in the background grabbing for his favorite beverage

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Good eye ,Nice to meetya today westend.Yep him and d,barham hangin on to post!
          Attached Files

Comment

Great to see you here! Thanks for the great work at the camp today. Completing the dock is a big load off my mind. Next? Hmmmm, front porch or missing room? Not sure yet. Next time, come out on a Saturday and have some fun for a change. - Sandy
            From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Fun later sandy,Dude im in to it cant wait to see that thing level so i can put yalls roof on.Now i see what you got on your hands we"ll get it done sandy.I got a lot of friends in construction that will help with supplys .

Comment

You need a front porch!
                We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I sometimes sit back and look to a day, hopefully in the not too distant future, where we will have one helluva party celebrating the official completion of Blockade Runners. Boiled crabs, redfish on the halfshell, BBQ, fishing under the lights, etc.

Both the porch and the room have to be done before the roof can go on.

Aside from what's going on there, we've got to get that place on the corner of Cold Pass and Churchill destroyed and cleaned up before July. Hopefully soon we can get a target date and call out the West End Navy to do some damage. It's so hard to keep your eye on the prize when you've got a project like that looming in your mind.
                  From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Welcome Aboard
                    NK
                    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                      well hello all.found out about the west end today>Took a little ride to K.O.A.,coachlaw gave us a ride to his camp,and also got to meet oo7,wel see how long i can last here lol.

they let anybody in this place

Comment

well well u found me!

Comment

Working...
                        X