Jetty Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jetty Sunday

I will be heading outto the jetty Sunday early. Hope the wind dies down. Hope to see WEA out there.

Good luck!
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Originally posted by DNewby,Baytown View Post
      I will be heading outto the jetty Sunday early. Hope the wind dies down. Hope to see WEA out there.
      Say ain't you the guy i pm on another site and some unknown jerk mod move your post to looking for a fishin partner?Good luck at the Rock's on Sunday!
      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Reeltime

That may have been you Reeltime. If so thanks for pointing me in the direction of WEA. This is a great site and I hope to see WEA on the water one day. I'm cleaning the Pro Master now charge the battiers and then 0600 putting in Smith Point.

I will update tomorrow.

Comment

Well my partner backed out on me Lastnight. So I put in at Gou Hole and ran to Spillway and chased birds. Few Reds and Trouts. Nothing to write home about. Very Low tide so the Channel to get back in to Gou Hole was very low but I followed mt GPS for the channel and had the V-Max pushing hard and skipped into the deep water. Goes from 5-7 to 1.5 then once you getin the Bayou it is 13. Wind was making it pretty choppy and the water was muddy. Birds were working here and there. Will try to plan a trip next weekend.

Comment

Gou Hole.I went with a buddy outa that place twice.Don't thing I could find the bay from there.

Comment

Working...
            X