seawolf park monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seawolf park monday

walked in at seawolf this morning I got 3 flattys to 22 inches in an hour got the big one on nuclear chicken gulps shrimp smaller one on finger mullet. The game warden was parked on the road behind the trees watching us with binoculars he said everyone was very slow catching and my fish were the biggest he had seen today I thanked him and shook his hand for doing his job and enforcing the limits in place
    Attached Files
    Last edited by dbarham; November 8, 2010, 07:41 PM.
    MANVEL MOB

WTG and glad to know they are enforcing the limits...especially at Seawolf

Comment

yeah I didnt see near as many diehards as i have seen in recent years.... I still love that thud when the flounder hits the bait I will keep catching them no matter the limits!
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Nice saddle blanket there Duane!
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

is there off road parking? i've wanted to wade in but the parking safety is always questionable.
          michelle

Comment

I parked on the corner, but I have heard alot of horror stories of breaking into cars there my truck is old and has nothing to steal i leave it open so they dont break in but you can park at seawolf
            MANVEL MOB

Comment

very nice im glad they are out to enforce as well ...i have seen some questionable activity
              Captain Glenn Stevens
              Coastal Guide Service
              www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

Thanks for the report! I need to hit up the channel soon.

Comment

nice catch!

Comment

Good catchin'
                    sigpic

Comment

Nice catch,congrats.I guess the gravel road is still closed?it was nice driving down there behind the concrete ship and wading
                      Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

What is the best place to charter a boat to go our either deep water of bay fishing. I will be there the week of Thanksgiving and will be wanting to go out more thanm once.

Comment

nice flatties!
                          the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Good catch!
                            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Nicely done....love flounder fishing !!
                              GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
                              X