gap in reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gap in reports

10-25-10 motor quit.had to be towed in before ever wetting line. thanks to the fine gentle man for the help.will pay it forward on first opp.put aside untill after hunting trip.10-30-10 thru 11-3-10 chasing bambie with dad in north louisiana. dad is 76 yrs. old and lives for deer season .as long as he is able i will hunt with him for a week every year , at least .dad killed 2 spikes , i killed 2 spikes and a button buck and brother killer a very large 8 point .perfect rack 14" wide and 14"tall.no scales but must have weighed at least 225 lbs.not bad for a 25 acre piece of land .4 miles from arkasas state line .we kill 10 to 12 deer off of it every year and usually 90% bucks.o.k. back to the boat motor.90 suzuki 4 stroke. fuel pickup problem. has always be sesitive to fuel supply . filters a little dirty will lose top rpm but this time just refuses to run at all .will talk to local suz dealer for ideas but if any of you have experianced similar let me know what fix was .thanks

Busha Boat works is a piece from you, but they are pretty reliable Suz dealers http://bushaboatworks.com/default.htm May want to call them and trouble shoot over the phone. Will keep Sabine (and Calci) in check (!) while your hunting..

Comment

Working...
    X