Run Flounder, Run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Run Flounder, Run

They are definentely out there. Quick limit, still a bunch of tater chips out there, so it should be getting better. Gulps did the trick, tried out weedless rigging since I was losing too much tackle and it works well.

Nice action pic Yan.
    Haven't seen that to often since most have a landing net in hand, instead of a camera.
    Another advantage of the 2 per day limit.

Comment

Nice report and pics! Thanks!
      Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Very nice,congrats
        Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Nice pictures and thanks for the report. The second picture is really cool.

Comment

nice pics and report!
            the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Love that action shot.. Thanks for the report... Just wondering what was the total amount u actually caught and released.

Comment

Great report and pics Yan!
                sigpic
                Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Great shots Yan, just living the life bro! Stop by Bailey's place see if he wants to tag along on a trip
                  We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

good trip jug!
                    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Gotta like that second pic and nice flatties!
                      Happy Fishin'
                      Chicken

Comment

Haven't seen that to often since most have a landing net in hand, instead of a camera.
                        Another advantage of the 2 per day limit
                        LOL, that's exactly it. Limit strung, I am a lot more inclined to take pics of fish that haven't been caught all the way.

Red, I got those keepers and it was all undersized afterwards. I did lose a fish or two that felt like keeper-size by not setting the hook hard enough. You really have to cross their eyes when you are weedless rigged, and that's with braid too.

Comment

nice job!!! Do you usually wait long before setting the hook when u use that??

Comment

Nice Yan that second pic rocks!Yes Slyell if your targeting flatties wait and set the hook.Set the hook at 3 oclock and 9 oclock.Reason being at 12 oclock your just pulling it right out of the flounders mouth.
                            I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

good report Yan! yes they are out and thick! I always wait 15 or more seconds before setting the hook. they have big boney mouths so dont be scared to rare back! I use a worm rod heavy action with braid and rig a tandem rig with a gulp or other plastic on top and a mullet or a big mud minnow on bottom but I been gettin the big ones on the Gulp and brown lure
                              MANVEL MOB

Comment

Working...
                              X