Texans vs Jags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texans vs Jags

I hope we only play the jags this sunday and not the refs!! That was a chicken sheet call in the endzone last week and a cheap intentional grounding call!! Anyway I think if they can hold sims walker and marcedes lewis in check we have a chance! If they lose this one they will finish no better than 8 and 8 IMO !! Go Texans
    Last edited by dbarham; November 12, 2010, 05:17 PM.
    MANVEL MOB

Even if they win this one I think they will finish no better than 8 - 8. They are killin me!
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

And again!
      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Go texans!!!! And go matt schaub this time too! He is killing my fantasy team
        MANVEL MOB

Comment

All I wish for is a coaching staff who can learn to use their weapons creatively and productively. I still get pissed about the last colts game where he started throwing the ball in the second quarter because he was down 14 points. What happen to the running for 8 yards a pop. That would have freed up some passing, wouldn't it?

Comment

Go jagggs!
            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

O'yea baby!!!!! I smell a Jags win today!!!! I need them to lose 4 more games for the $$$$pot

AQUA PIMP
              AQUA PIMP......
              "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Texans victorious in this one with Schaub having a good day coupled with Arian Foster running game
                We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                  Go jagggs!
                  thats weak!
                  MANVEL MOB

Comment

They better win this one!
                    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

texans need this one, the schedule only gets tougher from here

Comment

look out the jag's beat the Cowboys...lol

Were's the Texan's D at right now!

Comment

Go Texans! we tied it up! Great play action game going on right now

Comment

2 missed field goals! WOOO HOOO tied up here we go!!! GO TEXANS!!!

Comment

This one has been good since the half!Texan driving with seconds left and a false start..ouch.lets go rackers.ohhh no Dressen fumbled the ball!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X