Port Mansfield & Lower Coast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Port Mansfield & Lower Coast

We have added a lower coast forum to provide more coverage and reports from areas where our members like to fish / visit.

Capt. Mike Lowe with Saltwater Assault fishes a lot down here. He should be able to provide some updates and reports from this area.
    Last edited by WestEndAngler; November 13, 2010, 11:46 AM.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Capt. Mike has been with Saltwater Assault for about 5 years now. He lives in Port Mansfield full time and will start giving reports and conditions from down that away. Capt. Mike does bay fishing and specializes in offshore fishing.

AQUA PIMP
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

That's great i saw his post on 2cool about staying at his place and it's a good deal.I have spoken to a friend yesterday about doing that in the near future.
      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Thanks for putting a Mansfield page on here. I'll try to give reports at least twice a week. Prior to this last front, fishing was good. With all the water falling out, the fish were sitting in the guts and drains coming out of the shallow bays on the west side. Havent fished in a couple of days but we're gonna head out this afternoon for alittle cast and blast.
        sigpic

Comment

Living in trout heaven,nice
          Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Working...
          X