New member with boat pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member with boat pictures

I'm new to this site and I accidentally posted in the kayak forum but I rarely kayak. anyway here is some pictures of my hydra-sport and one of my dogs. To answer your question westendangler; I found this site when the reel report in the Galv. county daily news talked about the black drum tourney. I am also know as "westender" on TRB. I'm a member of the Bay Area CCA Chapter also. I recognize A.P. too... wassup Capt. Greg!
    Attached Files

Welcome. Nice boat. I also have a Yamaha 4-stroke and love it.

I'm in Sea Isle too and also new to this forum.

Comment

Good looking Lab & Boat

We have a Yamaha 4 Stroke as well and hate it! I think we got some bad gas like twice, cost us a pretty penny, now we always go to Harborwalk for gas.

The 1st issue was in the fuel injectors... 05 or 06 motor and already replaced them! Apparently the inline filter didn't have an o-ring inside to keep particle from entering the high pressure and low pressure fuel pumps / injectors?? I'm no outboard mechanic... Anyways we got it fixed and works great but I know I'm going to have another problem because its been sitting since Ike...
      Last edited by WestEndAngler; February 24, 2009, 03:14 PM.
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Marcram, it's easy to like the yamaha 4 strokes for sure... Are you full time down there? I have been missing my place down there a lot lately. After Ike we rented our house to a Fema director and his wife. They have been there since dec 17th and will be there through march or maybe longer. It's been helpful financially to keep it rented. Under normal circumstances we wouldn't be able keep the place rented all winter so its been a good thing. Our place is the 2nd house from the end on matagorda (its on a canal).

Comment

Westendangler,

Man, i'm sure you know about fuel stabilizers but anyway thanks for the compliments on the dog, and the boat. I have a total of 3 dogs now (2 labs and a lab mix). My youngest is 3 months, a yellow lab. She hasn't been fishing yet or been to Galveston !!!!

Comment

This was the first week I got her. Bella.
            Attached Files

Comment

That o-ring you mentioned is the first thing i'm looking at when I get home today. That could be bad! Ouch. I guess warranty doesn't cover that.

Comment

I'm getting ready to get another Lab, a yellow... Sadie is the English Lab in my Avatar... www.classiclabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brent (Sea Isle) View Post
                  I'm new to this site and I accidentally posted in the kayak forum but I rarely kayak. anyway here is some pictures of my hydra-sport and one of my dogs. To answer your question westendangler; I found this site when the reel report in the Galv. county daily news talked about the black drum tourney. I am also know as "westender" on TRB. I'm a member of the Bay Area CCA Chapter also. I recognize A.P. too... wassup Capt. Greg!

you have a nice boat. Can I be your friend.

Comment

Welcome Aboard.Nice boat
                    NK
                    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Whats up Brent? I didn't know that was you. Welcome again to FWE. Glad you found your way over

AQUA PIMP
                      AQUA PIMP......
                      "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Originally posted by Brent (Sea Isle) View Post
                        Marcram, it's easy to like the yamaha 4 strokes for sure... Are you full time down there? I have been missing my place down there a lot lately. After Ike we rented our house to a Fema director and his wife. They have been there since dec 17th and will be there through march or maybe longer. It's been helpful financially to keep it rented. Under normal circumstances we wouldn't be able keep the place rented all winter so its been a good thing. Our place is the 2nd house from the end on matagorda (its on a canal).
                        My next door neighbor lives on Matagorda, Carol Paulk. Here's a pic of it pre Ike. Welcome!!

Attached Files
                        I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Mike I need a magnifying glass to see that

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
                            My next door neighbor lives on Matagorda, Carol Paulk. Here's a pic of it pre Ike. Welcome!!

It's 22031 Matagorda.
                            I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

I think that your friend must be on the east side of Ft. Bend. Here are some pictures of our place. I tied off that jet ski dock to the house pilings with a ski rope before Ike and it floated up to the garage and settled there. The landscaping we did looked nice for a few months before ike. Amazingly the mulch did not all wash away. The plants are dead but the mulch didn't disappear. Anyway, I will be ready to get down there this summer and do some fishing and drink some beer.

Brent
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X