Tcd 11/12/10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tcd 11/12/10

Had the day off and it wasnt raining as normal so i headed to the dike.was fishing at 10:30.i got some finger mullet at Boyds.i went about a mile,mile and a half down on the right.was casting close to the dock pilings.i caught 3 flatties all around 15 inches.released all of them in hopes of bigger ones.it didnt happen though.GW came by and i was talking to him for a few minutes.he said no one has caught any real big ones yet.water was in good shape with a 10 or 15 ESE wind blowing.it was fun.i will be going back soon.FYI,the dike is free monday through sunday now.wont be charging again until the long weekends and spring roll around.
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Good report ,and fishing
    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Great report! Thanks
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Thanks for the report
        I haven’t been down that way for some time, but always like doing a walk in off of skyline dr.

Comment

Thanks for the report!

Comment

Thanks for the report !! You'll get the big ones yet .
            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Thanks for the report.

Comment

Good report and thanks for the heads up about the free weekend's on the dike.Sure sounds like the GW are out in force!
                I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
                  Good report and thanks for the heads up about the free weekend's on the dike.Sure sounds like the GW are out in force!
                  There were 2 down there.One was setting at the boat ramp on the left of the dike.
                  Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Working...
                  X