West 2/24/09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West 2/24/09

Fished West Bay this morning with a buddy. We caught 2 dinks on top, 1 dink on a plastic, 1 rat red on plastic, and 1 keeper trout on plastic. The bite was very slow and it was a tough grind.
    it was a beautiful morning to be out and was good to wade and get a workout.
    Water temp was back down to 57 and it never warmed up. We were on the water at sunrise and off the water at noon.
    West is still tough this winter. I can't wait until Spring!
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

pic

Here is a pic of the only keeper of the day.
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Thanks for the report. You're not the only one ready for spring
      XA

GOD BLESS AND GIG'EM!

I hope I catch a 10 lb trout before I catch a flesh eating bacteria.

Comment

Good job Chip. At least you caught something.
        I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Nice report.Congrats on the keeper
          NK
          Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

57 degrees-geez, what a drop. Great try-sounds like you did everything to find them and they just weren't home. Good report.
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
            X