Fly Tieing Classes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fly Tieing Classes

Texas Fly Fishers will be starting beginner fly tieing classes in January followed by intermediate classes .If you want to learn how to tie this is the place to do it.They have a web site that you can get info from.It is also a very good club to become a member .I will be teaching the saltwater patterns in both beginners and intermediate classes.Hope to see some of you there.

SKIFFSTIFF

Joe, That should be a lot of fun, and yes it is a great club and group of people.

For those of you who don't know, Joe's tying skills are near legendary. You can find him in the Texas Fish and Game Saltwater Classics book. He has been fly fishing and tying for a long time. I will try to make it up there for one of the classes.
    http://www.theshallowist.com

Comment

Thanks for the info. I will try to make a class or 2.

Comment

Tidalguide,
        You can get signed up for tying classes by contacting Frank Schlicht at email address of aged_sage@hotmail.com. That would apply to anyone else that may be interested in tying classes.I would do it early because the classes fill up fast.

Skiffstiff

Comment

Sounds great!
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Thanks for the info! I've been eyeing the Fly Fishing Forum. Looks like a lot of fun! I may have to check it out.
            "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Working...
            X