What to do Saturday???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do Saturday???

Well, if you are a fly fisher, and in the Houston area, and not on the water fishing, you could come out and join the fun at the grand opening of the new location of IFly, The Anglers Edge. From what I understand, there will be food and beverages, same great store personalities, an amazing array of fly fishing gear, goodies, and gadgets, and if you are interested in learning about fly fishing the Upper Texas Coast....... I will be giving a short presentation and slide show. Yes, I will give away some great spots again for the Upper Texas Coast!!

Last that I heard, lunch will be served between 11 and 12pm, the tentative schedule is for the presentation to start about 1pm. I was in the store yesterday and can say that it is well stocked. Lots of great gear, including a few new fly rods from TFO, Sage and others. The fly bins are well stocked and they were working on the order to fill their new Smith Optics glasses case. The store looks great, the people are as good as they come, and....you can't beat free food, beverages and great conversation about fishing!
    http://www.theshallowist.com
Working...
X