texans vs jets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• texans vs jets

I think we lose again especialy if schabs out!! Go texans btw this threads for u Deano I know u love it!
    MANVEL MOB

LOSS!! I love it! The Texans will wind up with the same record as the cowboys!

Comment

And again<i can't wait for football to be over!!!!!!!!!
      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

lol

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
          I think we lose again especialy if schabs out!! Go texans btw this threads for u Deano I know u love it!

shwab is going to play.

Comment

Them Texan haters wouldn't be happy even if they won the Super Bowl. When the Cowboys suck they try to make every other team suck just as bad. Guess what, the girls lost six games almost as fast as Detroit. HAHA! Just Sayin'
            Beandaddy

Comment

Originally posted by mjh View Post
              LOSS!! I love it! The Texans will wind up with the same record as the cowboys!
              now that's your arse talkin!!
              MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by Beandaddy View Post
                Them Texan haters wouldn't be happy even if they won the Super Bowl. When the Cowboys suck they try to make every other team suck just as bad. Guess what, the girls lost six games almost as fast as Detroit. HAHA! Just Sayin'
                Beandaddy
                I love the cowboys and the texans! I just thibk all this is too funny. Both teams are terrible and we have to make fun of both of them.

Comment

go jags!!
                  the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Ok guys as many times as I have gotten a beat down because I like the Cowboys I also do like the Texans because they are the home team here from Houston. I do have to admit I really got on the bandwagon today thinking they might just just be a great team because of the way they cam back and should of won. I am sad because they lost.

Comment

I listen to this game while i fixed fuzzy's hottub and what a load of carp!
                      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Working...
                      X