Snapper Saturday??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snapper Saturday??

any of y'all heading out? i might go and load up on snapper and do some trolling for wahoo

good luck-I'm gonna try to load up on deer!!
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

good luck, where are you hunting?

Comment

I intend to go.

Comment

Nacogdoches. We have a private place with pretty good deer on Lake Nacogdoches just west of town. Just a crazy landowner (old college buddy of a buddy) that thinks we owe him $350 for his dent he got backing into one of our vehicles drunk. If he wasn't out there, it'd be great. Some pigs, managed lands, good guys (8 of us on 1200 acres), except the crazy, drunken owner and he's tolerable except when he's completely sheeetfaced.

Hope you and Derek nail them-looking forward to your post and pics!!! Good luck and smooth waves!
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

hopefully we catch something good so we can trade you for some venison. we just loaded up all the gear. we are about to head to SLP to launch the whaler. we are going to try to make it out to salvador ridge before the sun rises, it's a 67 mile run from san luis pass. heading out with all 3 of my brothers, should be fun. report to follow
            Last edited by RSN; November 20, 2010, 01:43 AM.

Comment

I can hook u up with some deer meat if u need some

Comment

How'd you do?

Comment

we weren't able to get out as far as we hoped. the reefcast forecast was dead wrong, it was 2-3s every 3 seconds with a 4 mixed every once in awhile. We went out about 40 miles and got our snapper, biggest being 16 pounds. We caught tons of kingfish, which was annoying. The kingfish were hitting my snapper slappers on the way down. We caught numerous spanish mackerel, lots of kingsfish, one triggerfish and lots of bluefish. We were catching bluefish one after the other at 350A. The trip wasn't what i had hoped for, but atleast we got our snapper

Comment

WTG on the snaps fellas!!
                    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Nice going Robert-I saw zero deer at my blind-fog, full moon and Sunday am wind-not a good weekend to go hunting.

Comment

Working...
                      X