chocolate friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chocolate friday

got to chocolate about 10am, tide was out and really low. Made my way over towards the corner north of the Narrows. Water was real clear,lots of bait. Saw several Reds, spent a hour site casting to them. They were real spooky and im in a 22 ft boat, not a good combo.
    Went out into west bay, made a loop around lower end didnt see any thing working.
    Back into chocolate started to fish the spoil banks. That was the ticket, made several stops in the next four hours, some better than others. The tide started to come in and the bite only got better. Birds even started to work about 5 pm. most fish came on plastic a few on top and a few on a corky. 25+ trout none over 18', 5 redfish,2 keepers and a keeper flounder.
    castaway300

Lets see them pics
    FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

Perseverance!
      Scott
      "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

Originally posted by Muddskipper View Post
        Lets see them pics
        kinda hard to take a pic of yourself when your the only one in the boat.

Comment

Great report!
          sigpic
          Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Thanks for the report...... I chickened out on Chocolate and fished Kemah after all today. Nailed a few keeper drums threw back a few sheep heads that were fun reeling in and 1 red that was too small.

Comment

good report. thanks
              the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Great job, what color was working for ya?

Comment

nice job.
                  "The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword"

Comment

Originally posted by castaway300 View Post
                    kinda hard to take a pic of yourself when your the only one in the boat.
                    I would be happy to tag along with you and shoot your pics. Plus I'll pick up the tab for gas.

Comment

Working...
                    X