Chocolate 11/20/10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chocolate 11/20/10

Drifted Chocolate bay over shell in about 3-4 foot of water. Norton bull minnow pumpkinseed/chartruse. 7 Trout & 2 nice reds. First time out since having Meeks Marine put a tune up and solving other issues on my Merc 90. He had to rebuild carbs and fuel pump due to ethanol breaking down the inside of the fuel lines and clogging everything up. The motor ran great and I would highly reccomend Meeks Marine. Turn around was quick and Steve Hicks was very helpfull.

Tight lines

thanks 4 the report
    the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Thanks for the report!

Comment

Nice report!

Comment

Nice job of getting back on the water and fixing the boat.What year Merc 90......i had a few 1990 model's and they were allways breaking down.
          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

good job. thanks for the report.
            "The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword"

Comment

Great report......Thanks!
              sigpic
              Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
                Nice job of getting back on the water and fixing the boat.What year Merc 90......i had a few 1990 model's and they were allways breaking down.
                2005 Mercury, other than the issues ethanol create I have not had any problems at all. This is the second time in five years That I have had any problems....both ethanol related. I run year round and the majority of time is between October-May.

Comment

Working...
                X