Anyone fishing day before thanksgiving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone fishing day before thanksgiving

I would like to take a shot and see if I can still find some reds, anyone going out on wed?

I will be out there somewhere. I found the reds yesterday but they were all 19"-20". The only keeper red I caught was out deeper by himself.

Comment

Wish I could but work beckons this week. I will give them a break this week and be back hard at em next wk!
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

I'll be out tomorow for sure and wednesday if I don't go to work. Probably san luis pass/christmas/bastrop area sometime around low tide if you want to meet up.

Comment

I will be leaving tonight and fishing some lights, then in the morning heading towards sportsman area to look for reds.. Jig head PM ur number and lets see if we can meet up

Comment

I will be going with a friens in a tandem Ocean Kayak, is his first time in kayak....... I will post up report tomorrow evening.

Comment

Better be a good friend if you both are taking the tandem. Look out for hooks. Hope you hammer, good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Milkjug View Post
                Better be a good friend if you both are taking the tandem. Look out for hooks. Hope you hammer, good luck.
                Ive taken people before in tandem, and usually i just paddle around and try and get them in some fish, I enjoy just being out there and looking for reds. Hopefully we can park and fish somewhere at times.

Comment

Working...
                X