Second time at Chocolate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second time at Chocolate

Hi Folks. thanks for all thehelp with my previous newbie qustions. I took up your advice and picked up a map. Fished Long reef and pick up 3 keeper Specks and one red. Threw back a few more specks. I've made notes of where i saw boats were fishing. Did not want to potlick them so i'll try those next time. Caught fish on Hackebery plastic (black and chartreuse). The fish were on the bottom with bites realy lethargic. They did not seem to put on a fight. Again thanks for the help and i'll keep exploring Chocolate.
    Attached Files

Nice job man!

Comment

good job
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

good job!
        the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Way to go!
          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Very nice.....Learning quick!
            sigpic
            Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Sweet

Way to go thibodaux. U need to show ME around.

Comment

Awesome, glad you found some!

Comment

Nice going !! Thanks for the report !! You just have to get there and do it . That's how you learn spots and likely fish areas .
                  GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

thanks for the report, it is a good winter fishing area, keep eye on the pvc marks there are really shallow areas down there.

Comment

Working...
                    X