11/21 South WGB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11/21 South WGB

Hit up some coves on the south shoreline with the wind coming out from that ways on Sunday from 7-11 for a quick trip with Rice... Water was moving the whole time we were there and i was able to pick up a slot red at a small channel opening chasing around some skrimps on a new penny gulp. We didnt see alot of bait in the water and there wasnt much action other than a couple small flounders and reds..

I built a livewell off a model i saw off TKF so i can keep them fishes alive.. guess i was bored..
    Attached Files

Nice!

Comment

Cool! When I first saw it, I thought it was a TV!
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

That is a nice looking livewell.....nice report!
        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

That is really cool!
          sigpic
          Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

good times...even though we didn't destroy them it was a nice day on the water....Click image for larger version

Name:	Huge Flounder.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.9 KB
ID:	553575

Comment

Very cool. I like the circulation on the thing so no water changes, and probably quiter than an aerator.

Those fellers who yak fish on the W. coast for white sea bass and yellow tail around the kelp forests use some cool bait wells like that to keep big baitfish alive.

Comment

nice report and fishing setup.congrats on the catch
                Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Originally posted by Milkjug View Post
                  Very cool. I like the circulation on the thing so no water changes, and probably quiter than an aerator.

Those fellers who yak fish on the W. coast for white sea bass and yellow tail around the kelp forests use some cool bait wells like that to keep big baitfish alive.
                  Yup! i can drop it in the bucket for self circulation or over the yak to keep the water flowing.. Works great!

Comment

Working...
                  X