Like I said once before!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like I said once before!

I can't wait to see how December looks if the run is late. Thanks giving is generally the best time of year to chase some big girls. Looks like the moon and weather should be good for a great start of prime gigging in the first week of December!!! To all you Westend Giggers enjoy the nights to come and hope to see ya'll out there.

Hopefully I will get a few gig trips before I stop for the winter. They are running full force right now, I've been getting my limit the last 4 days in a row, and this morning I was done quicker than ever.

Comment

They will be pushing out big time with this cold front... I saw 33F as a low one night!! SEE YAH flounder next Spring lol
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

yup this ones gonna do it and i am gonna be deer huntin' oh well i got two saddle blankets to eat at the lease!
        MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
          They will be pushing out big time with this cold front... I saw 33F as a low one night!! SEE YAH flounder next Spring lol
          Don't be so quick thinking the big ones all run out this early ...... these south winds have kept them further up in the bayous and marsh than you think ....

This front will tell them it's time, but you guys and gals will deffinitly have some shots ..... you know where ot go this late in the season ....
          FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

you know where ot go this late in the season ....
            Where?

Comment

I would go closer to the passes to the GOM .....
              FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

Come on Yan you know all my spots
                We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Working...
                X