TPWD Docs Finally Arrive!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TPWD Docs Finally Arrive!

Well after almost 2 months of waiting TPWD decided to send me my Trailer License Plate, 2011 Tags for the boat and my TX number which is my question.

On the Robalo we got the TX #'s printed at a Print shop so the letters would all go on perfect as you applied the "sticker" then all you had to add was the TPWD Jan-Dec square sticker.

Does anyone know a good Print Shop (cause I can't remember the one I used) that can handle this? What are the specifications for the TX Numbers?

Since my boat is camo I'm assuming I can't run Camo letters so I was thinking Black.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Coe-
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

I called about this a few years ago. The lettering needs to be a contrasting color, and I think the individual letters should be at least 3 inches tall. As long as you can clearly read the black against the camo it shouldnt be an issue.

Comment

Maybe I should take Laura's suggestion and go with Pink

Comment

or white

Comment

I think the Black would be too hard to spot and a Coastie would issue me a citation for it... Although if they can travel in 4" of mud I'd be impressed

Comment

We ran the 13 footer with no tags or numbers for two years out there. Never had any issues. The amount of money you may spend on custom tags may be more than the cost of a ticket you may or may not get!

Comment

The custom tags Cory only cost $20 bucks or something for the two 3" x 10" TX numbers...

Comment

Nice! thats a deal

Comment

that way you dont have wavy numbers... For a perfectionist like me its a PITA putting numbers on in a straight line

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                    I think the Black would be too hard to spot and a Coastie would issue me a citation for it... Although if they can travel in 4" of mud I'd be impressed
                    That 50 caliber they carry can.
                    I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
                      That 50 caliber they carry can.

Don't be a Nancy!
                      If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Boater's world or any of those type stores have whole numbering kits-I think I got mine for about $20-numbered 2 boats with same pack so far-they give 4 of each number and letter. I have seen the waverunner type numbers with wild colors and such also.
                        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I've seen Camo too but Camo on Camo might get confusing...

Mike - Your right about the 50CAL

BTW- Here's my daily driver... (I wish!!)
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by WestEndAngler; February 26, 2009, 04:17 PM.

Comment

Let's go deer hunting with that-had a place that needed "thinnin" real bad and that would work great on da bambis!!
                            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Well your going to have to talk to coachlaw he has it on loan right now for demolition purposes of his camp on Cold Pass (not Blockade Runners)

Comment

Working...
                              X