texans vs titans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• texans vs titans

I say they are gonna walk on the titans the defense is finally playing!! And no VY!! Go texans
    MANVEL MOB

I will have to take Texans as well.. Barham you know we play each othere this week! Good luck bro 8-3 this season I am making a run for the playoffs!!!
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

barham living in a dream world. lol. Titans don't need VY to win this week. The Rookie goes 300yds passing on the D.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
        barham living in a dream world. lol. Titans don't need VY to win this week. The Rookie goes 300yds passing on the D.
        That is what I am afraid of!
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Me too. The Texans defense will make the Titans rookie look like John Elway.

AQUA PIMP
          AQUA PIMP......
          "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Nawww dude
            MANVEL MOB

Comment

Some of ya'll have been listening to them talking heads on am radio!The texans are gonna finally win one!
              I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
                Some of ya'll have been listening to them talking heads on am radio!The texans are gonna finally win one!
                Thank You!
                MANVEL MOB

Comment

I hope so dbarham! I hope they win!

Comment

MAN PLEASE !!!!!!!! Barham please quit making these threads every week ,it was cool at first but you are getting old and repetitious .
                    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

They won, there was a great fight... Actually we shut the Titans out! Barham keep making the threads!
                      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

No please! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                          MAN PLEASE !!!!!!!! Barham please quit making these threads every week ,it was cool at first but you are getting old and repetitious .
                          you know you love it!!
                          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Very big win. Keep it up Texans. Vince has one year left. Who thinks he will end up back in Houston?

Comment

Originally posted by Breeze View Post
                              Very big win. Keep it up Texans. Vince has one year left. Who thinks he will end up back in Houston?
                              He better not!

Comment

Working...
                              X