Lots of dinks, rats, and tater chips.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lots of dinks, rats, and tater chips.

Took out my brother for his first boat fishing trip (long overdue) and pops came too. We caught rat reds all day, with a few dink trout mixed in, and nine flounder with the biggist being 14 1/2" which we let go after a quick pic. Took home 2 trout and 2 reds. All caught on live shrimp and pearl swimming mullet gulps.
    Attached Files
    "The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword"

sounds like a fun trip.
    the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Nice job!

Comment

Very nice......Thanks!
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Looks like ya'll had a blast!
          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Great job!

Comment

gOOD FISHING!
              10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Nice report!

Comment

Stop stealin' MY FISH!
                  From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Gona steal some more on friday sucka!!! Was gona stop by last sat. but my brother and pops had to get back home. You had a few folks over too. Looked like yall were workin hard..(drinking)..on the g-rator shed. I need to get some type of horn so when i go by next time and cant stop i can give you the old honk honk. ill prob miss you again since ill be off the water fri. by 6.
                    "The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword"

Comment

Yeah, I won't be out there until well after dark. VJER, his brother Tony, and his friend Dean will be there during the day tomorrow. Stop by and say hi if you get a chance. Get a Dukes of Hazzard horn. That would be AWESOME!
                      From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Working...
                      X