Fly fishing Report 11/28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fly fishing Report 11/28

Went out Sunday to do some sight casting with the fly rod but was meat with heavy clouds and high winds. I decided to wait it out in the marsh which turned out to be the right move.The clouds passed over and the sun came out and so did the fly rod.The three hour pole produced 3 reds and two very large TEXAS PERMIT,aka Sheppshead.All were caught on Eric Glass's Mr.Pinky.Forgot my camera at the house,sorry no pictures.

SKIFFSTIFF

Nice going again!! One of these days, a red/white skeeter is gonna spy on ya and potlick ya!
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I hope that Red/White Skeeter can float in 5 in.!Otherwise she is gonna need wings .

Comment

I hope to make outriggers for it using empty beer cans to aid in hull-lift!! Plus, when I finish all those beers to build those outriggers, the water level in the bay will rise due to "output" so what was 5" of water will be more like 10" of water!! Ya know Coors Light is like water anyway! plus those lightweight aluminum cans won't add but a few pounds to the total weight of the boat (exclusive of the operator of course).
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

You gotta love a landman with a creative mind and a X large bladder.

Joe

Comment

Great report as usual!
            sigpic
            Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Working...
            X