468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need someone with aboat to join me on Maiden voyage this weekend.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need someone with aboat to join me on Maiden voyage this weekend.

Well guys, this weekend is when I get to take my new to me 20 foot Mako out.
    I am wondering if anyone out there is willing to buddy boat with me incase I get into any problems and need to get pulled in. I can launch the boat anywhere from Sylvan Beach or anywhere you might suggest is a better location. I will cover your bait and fuel for helping me out. If anythign goes wrong I dont want to be stuck like chuck if you know what I mean.

Thanks fwe'rs
    NoBama

I plan to do this Saturday
    NoBama

Comment

I might be down for that but take that money for bait and gas and buy some Christmas present's for some kids.I may know some this year that aren't gonna have a good Christmas.
      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

I'll PM you my contact details. What time works best for you and which location?
        NoBama

Comment

I have a friend that is going out Sunday & he is looking for a buddy boat,if that day works for you,let me know.
          Today is a new day!!

Comment

I am going out saturday, weather permitting. I would be interested in a double run this weekend. I have a 55gal tank and a 15 spare. Where is he going?
            NoBama

Comment

Anywhere you want to go,he is new to boating & it is his b-day Sunday,wife gave him a pass.
              Today is a new day!!

Comment

We are in the same boat, lol. If all goes well i would like to hit one of the jettys. It all depends on my saturday trip. I have a geeling that its going to be a windy weekend. What does he have boat wise?
                NoBama

Comment

He has a 19ft Blue Wave tunnel with 200HP something on it,maybe Evinrude or Johnson,he is always looking a the back of my boat.lol
                  Today is a new day!!

Comment

Haha. I just have a 150 johnson. Ill be far behind. I might try the n. Jetty then drive to koa and pay a visit to the camp. Nothing id planned though. Ill talk to Coachlaw to see if my make can get in sunday
                    NoBama

Comment

His only tops out at 42mph on a slick calm day with the wind to his back. He may want to go to the jetties,he has been there before,where would you launch? I will see him Wed. & let you know.
                      Today is a new day!!

Comment

Ill pm u my #.
                        NoBama

Comment

Working...
                        X