Flounder Left Town

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flounder Left Town

Water was as clean as I have seen it. Tide way low and not one fish to show. Have to give it a try but the high pressure and super low tide had em pushed out to far. Seen half dozen rays be careful out there.

good try,better luck next time
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

A buddy on the island hauled in a few last night at one of our honey holes he said it was silly he gigged a couple 20" for the weekend and walked around losing count of how many flounder he saw.
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

At least you got out there and gave it a shot. I need to get out and gig a few. It's been a while.
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Please gig some rays for the shark fisherman ..... I hate them !
          FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

Found the same conditions around Dickinson bay area, low tides clear water to 10" and not a fish to be found another guy I met at the 146 boat ramp found 4 with the largest being 18". Still was a great night to be out puttin around the shallows.

Comment

thanks for the report!

Comment

Flounders don't have a Swim Bladder so barometer pressure weither rising or falling has no effect on them but better luck next time.

I just seen this was you're first post-Welcome here!
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
                Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Thanks for the report !!
                  GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

I went out opening evening and tried in the channel. Saw one a bit deeper and spooked him off. Nothing else, only a few beds and they were old. I was pretty surprised, I thought there would be more.

Comment

Working...
                    X