Windy day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windy day

Went out today with Bouy37,who was looking at my pics & remembered me from years ago,we worked together. He sent me a pm & chatted a few time on here. Saw him online this a.m. and asked if he wanted to fish with me today as my partner called in sick. The boat ride was rough and we found some protected water,fished for a few hours,caught a few trout.Had a good time getting out & getting reaquanted with an old co-worker. A friend of mine & went out and potlicked(lol) one of my spots, he caught 4 slot reds & 2 keeper trout.
    Today is a new day!!

I had a nice time this morning and enjoyed seeing you again (after a little over ten years). Too bad I could only fish for a few hours. The boat ride out this morning was insane!!!!

Let me know when you are ready to buddy up again.

Comment

Glad you got out! Thanks for the help with the trolling motor. It is mounted and ready to roll now!
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Nice to see an old friend. I bet that boat ride was a mutha! You must be pretty mad at 'em too...
        "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

no guts no glory
          the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

true fisherman.no pain no gain.nope your ready forsat.hope the water temps drop and windy.
            Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

I always have a back up plan,now where is my lighter.
              Today is a new day!!

Comment

the so called pot licker went where u told him and got 5 slot reds 2slot trout and 1 slot large mouth bass get the story straight lol

Comment

Working...
                X