New to the group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the group

Hey this is a great group. i love to fish and will be down in galveston saturday

Welcome! I'll be there too!
    I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

its been about 6 or 7 months since i have been to galveston. im just going to be surf fishing... any reccomendations?

Comment

Welcome, see you on the bay!

M.M.
        "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

Originally posted by jrcaruso09 View Post
          its been about 6 or 7 months since i have been to galveston. im just going to be surf fishing... any reccomendations?
          Well.....since we're expecting a front to come thru, I'd say try the gulf/Galveston side of the SLP bridge. Just chunk it out in the channel and see what happens. If you want to catch some flounder, try Cold pass just over the other side of the bridge. You can park and walk right up to the pass and it will be semi-protected.
          I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Welcome....Good Luck Saturday!
            sigpic
            Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Glad to have you onboard... how'd you find us?
              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

thanks for the tips man.

Comment

i found you guys on facebook

Comment

If'n you want to come out to Blockade Runners, just let me or 007 know. Judging by the crew we had out last weekend, we'll pick anybody up at the dock. The only requirement is that you bring some beer.
                    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

haha thanks for the offer coachlaw but im only 17 so i cant bring beer

Comment

Comment

I was 17 when I had my first beer... 007 gave it to me

Comment

haha well ive had my fair share of beer... i just cant bring it.

Comment

I hear yah, welcome again! I'll be in the area of Galveston Island State Park (GISP), Pirates / Jamaica on Saturday might trailer the boat to San Luis Pass (SLP) on Saturday if I can't find any protected water...

Comment

Working...
                              X