San Luis Pass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Luis Pass

Has anyone fished gulf side of San Luis Pass bridge. If so, what hazards did you encounter?

How far out are you referring?
    sigpic

Comment

Been there many times. The biggest hazard is the ripping tide which can be brutal at times.
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

If you know how to get to bridge via boat and are not heading out to try offshore, then few hazards exist. Just watch the breaker areas and stay away from them until someone shows you how to get outside the pass or you will be aground.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
          If you know how to get to bridge via boat and are not heading out to try offshore, then few hazards exist. Just watch the breaker areas and stay away from them until someone shows you how to get outside the pass or you will be aground.
          Well out and x2
          Captain Glenn Stevens
          Coastal Guide Service
          www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

San Luis Pass

My objective is to access the beach front via the pass.

Comment

You'll have to hit the channel close to the Galveston side and clear the pass by quite a ways before you turn.
              From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Working...
              X