Turn Out The Lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn Out The Lights

Dandy Don was just plain out great on the field and in the booth. I dont think there will ever be a more entertainting trio than Don, Howard and Frank on MNF.

I remember watching him in the early days w/ the Cowboys and he probably had as much to do with making Dallas "America's Team" as anybody.
    Attached Files

My all-time favorite-class act, hilarious, made games exciting-sad he passed. Agree, he made the Cowboys America's team. Too bad there aren't any like him in today's sports announcers-closest in my opinion is Bradshaw. Brent Mofocker is worthless and boring-he and all others should review Dandy's old tapes and learn how to really call a game!! Adios Dandy Don.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

R.I.P. He was a good one.On and off the field
      Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

he was a great one.i can vividly remember him growing up watching MNF.i was able to stay up through the halftime highlights;which was the highlight of the show.those guys were great together.many people don't remember that meredith was only 31 when he retired.he had several good years left in him;unfortunately him and tom landry did not have a great relationship.in my opinion,i think that it was one of the main reasons he retired so early,because he was still young and could play.i know that's another story though.rest in peace dandy don.
        TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

Rip don!
          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Working...
          X