Hey Hi, and Howdy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Hi, and Howdy

Glad to find this board. Chip told me about it. Thought I would make an introduction.

MWM who likes cheap gasoline,throwing artificials and long wades in the mud.

I love to fish, and be on the water. I fished East Bay in the 80s with my dad and then quit for a long time. 3 years ago I bought another boat so I could take my oldest fishing and make some memories like I have with my dad. Now he is 17 and I have to schedule time with him! I am pretty sure that now he likes his girlfriend more than his old man.

I started having some success with topwaters fall of 2007 and that has been fun. My go to topwater most of the year is the old woody woodpecker top dog. Winter is still a mystery to me, and I throw everything I have handy.

My wife enjoys fishing with me, and she prefers to free line shrimp. Maybe this year I will get her trained on chunkin' hardware.

Look forward to swapping lies with everybody!

Scott
    Scott
    "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Welcome aboard!
    "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

Welcome,Glad to have you aboard
      NK
      Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Welcome!
        I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

glad to have you
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Welcome

AQUA PIMP
            AQUA PIMP......
            "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Welcome to the group!

Comment

Yep, Welcome Aboard!
                From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Dude.....Where is the tag line?? I do like the interests line though! Classic.
                  sigpic
                  Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Working...
                  X