Chocolate Bay 12/9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chocolate Bay 12/9

Put in at 7:30 . I go to my first spot and despite my drift being cut off two different times by the same boat i scratched out a limit of trout and 1 25" red by 10:00. I continued fishing to try an find a big girl . No luck on the big trout . I caught another 10 to 12 trout and a 21" red. All fish caught on drop offs and spoil areas and caught on plastics and corkys. Awesome day on the bay . I only have a camera on my phone I will try and figure out how to post pictures.

Tight Lines,
    John

thx for the report ...
    Captain Glenn Stevens
    Coastal Guide Service
    www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

chocolate is not known for the big girls ..... but if quanity is what your after they are there
      FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

nice report.
        the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Good job John

Comment

Nice going!
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Nice report! Good luck finding the big girl next time out

Comment

:goodpost
                Originally posted by Muddskipper View Post
                chocolate is not known for the big girls ..... but if quanity is what your after they are there
                10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Working...
                X