Evinrude shop/mechanics in the Houston SW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evinrude shop/mechanics in the Houston SW

Does anyone know of a reputable evinrude mechanics or shop is southwest houston area? Much thanks.

Kroll's Marine!

Tell them FishWestEnd sent you

2409 Ave M. Rosenberg, Tx 77471. 281-342-4461. 800-882-4461. or 1-281-232-9315.
    email: krollmarine(at)yahoo.com. Serving You Since 1965
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Take it to 610 and 290

Stone and sons Marine
      but they are about to be closed for a week next week so I would get it to them asap if you need it this weekend
      FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

Stone & Son's & Kroll's are great places to take your boat to. I have used both of them and they both have great customer service! Just depends on where you live. Deciding on whomever is closer
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

perkins marine in alvin tx

Comment

Thanks folk. I will give Kroll a call since they are closer to me. If they are busy i'll go down the line call the next closest. Thanks again and i'll be sure to tell them yall sent me.

I'll let you know what they say but would anyone like venture to guest as to what the problem is with my engine. It has been running great except the last trip, a week ago. It ran great all morning and I made a 15 minutes run to check out some new spots. Idled down at one spot to take a look, try to put it in gear and it shut off. It starts fine but will shut off when in gear. 97 Evinrude 115 V4 Ocean Pro.

Comment

Working...
            X