Tikki island

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tikki island

Would like to fish some lights from kayak, but dont know where the best place to launch from. Would like to fish the northern side of thr houses.... Does any one know of a boat lunch in the neighboorhood or a place I can put the kayak in.

Thanks

Originally posted by fishingRED View Post
    Would like to fish some lights from kayak, but dont know where the best place to launch from. Would like to fish the northern side of thr houses.... Does any one know of a boat lunch in the neighboorhood or a place I can put the kayak in.

Thanks
    Fat Boys?
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

X2 on Fat Boys

AQUA PIMP
      AQUA PIMP......
      "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

google maps shows jones bay,,,

Comment

Ah to launch at fat boys.... Taught u wanted to know where I wanted to fish.

Thats a pretty far paddle, any other place?

Comment

That would be correct....... There are alot of kayakers that launch there and head out into Jones and towards Tiki.

AQUA PIMP
            AQUA PIMP......
            "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

I drove though Tiki a few months ago looking for the marina and wow... just a piece of land with a fence around it. Ike wasn't nice at all to that marina. PS. I agree with Fat Boys as a good spot to launch

Comment

Not far at all, your other option is to launch on the Galveston side of the causeway. That would be a far paddle.

Comment

Get with Boom!
                  10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

I live in tiki and the fishing has been great on the reefs just out of tiki towards the channel on in coming tides, if you like redfish.

Comment

Working...
                    X