2/26 West Bay Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2/26 West Bay Report

My buddy and I went for a late afternnon wade on a south shoreline cove. It was very windy and fairly low tides. Caught three reds and three trout. Most of the fish were laying just off the drop offs. The water has warmed up significantly. I sent Coe a video of one of the Reds my buddy caught. I'm not sure how to post it.

I'm just in it for the pull. Sounds like you had a few. Good report and looking forward to the video.
    I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Outstanding!!
        I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

cool video. he looks like he was having a little trouble netting that red.

Comment

I have also added the video to our "Videos" page (Top Menu Bar) its the last photo so just scroll there and you can watch it on the site without having to go to YouTube.

Comment

Thanks for the report. I was hoping for some warmer water next week but this front may drop it down a few degrees again. I'm ready to start bust'n thier arse on topwaters again.

AQUA PIMP
              AQUA PIMP......
              "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Nice

Good vid Pimp! I didn't make is by today. I will get it to you though.
                I can drop it off on Sunday after fishing.
                sigpic
                Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Nice catch.Congrats
                  NK
                  Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Originally posted by imhammer View Post
                    Good vid Pimp! I didn't make is by today. I will get it to you though.
                    I can drop it off on Sunday after fishing.
                    Chip, that was Mell's video not pimps... pimpin don't work on these trout

Comment

Thanks for the report.

Nice video too...ol' boy was excited about that red...needed a bigger net.
                      "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Working...
                      X