Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back in Houston

Hey Guys,

Glad to be back in Houston after living in the DFW area for the past 6 years. Been a while since I've done much saltwater fishing. I'm thinking of heading over to Sportsmans Road tomorrow...that is, if it isn't too windy. Anyone been there lately, or have any other suggestions?

This site is great by the way.

Thanks

Originally posted by B.Rich View Post
    Hey Guys,

Glad to be back in Houston after living in the DFW area for the past 6 years. Been a while since I've done much saltwater fishing. I'm thinking of heading over to Sportsmans Road tomorrow...that is, if it isn't too windy. Anyone been there lately, or have any other suggestions?

Thanks
    Welcome!! Not real sure that I would try Sportsman tomorrow or not. If you're just gonna wade in, I'd try Jones Lake close to Fatboys.
    I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Wind is supposed to be KICKIN'! Good luck and WELCOME!
      From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Originally posted by B.Rich View Post
        Hey Guys,

Thanks
        thanks for the comments about the site! Hope you had some luck despite the wind.
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Did you make it over there? I've fished sportsman's road a couple times when the wind is blowing around 25, from the south though. The water always looks good but that damm wind stirs all the grass up and makes it a pain to work corkies and plastics..
          Last edited by TTU Wader; March 1, 2009, 10:39 PM. Reason: i cant spell

Comment

Welcome back!
            sigpic
            Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Welcome Aboard!
              NK
              Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Working...
              X