Jones 12-21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jones 12-21

Ran out to Jones this morning and waded around a few reefs for a bit. I was on the lookout for big girls but all I got was a few swirls and pops at my Super Spook with no takers. Switched to a pink fat boy and picked up a 22.5" red. The water was flat until about 9 when the wind started to pick up a bit. Couldn't find my GPS this morning fumbling around in a dark house so I didn't get the water temp. I would guess upper 50's though. Called it a day at around 945 -- I'll be back at it tomorrow! Here's a pic of the red and one of the smooth water this am...
    Attached Files
    Shut up and FISH!!

Nice morning,congrats
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Wish I could fish more often.

Comment

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
        Wish I could fish more often.
        Going in the morning Jeremy. You're welcome to come with. Probably be back at the dock around 10.
        Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Good luck out there Mike!
          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Very nice, thanks for the report. Just an FYI, the water got up to 66 today in a south shoreline cove!
            LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Nice report man! Gonna try to hit it up hopefully this thursday!

Comment

nice report

Comment

Went out again this morning. Bait everywhere in Jones but no takers. Ran to greens and nearly got carried away by mosquitoes!! From there I went to Karankawa cut and picked up a couple of rats. Slow day for sure. I'm gonna try my hand at goose hunting tomorrow.
                  Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Working...
                  X