texans vs denver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• texans vs denver

We are done for but lurefisher loves these threads so here ya go!! Go Texans!!!
    MANVEL MOB

Teebow is gonna kill them.

Comment

I don't care for TBoo-too much bullchit/politicking by him and his "mommy". I hope he loses and aint enamored with Kubiak. I hope both teams lose????
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
          I don't care for TBoo-too much bullchit/politicking by him and his "mommy". I hope he loses and aint enamored with Kubiak. I hope both teams lose????
          the way the texans have been losing im sure they can find a way for both teams to lose LOL
          Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

FWE VRS BARHAM!!!!!!!!!! Quit please ! its so old Barham
            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Can you say, Bill Cowher?
              LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

How about Bum jr.? Didn't like him, but gee, any change may be better!
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Denver will not be able to pressure the quarterback so we'll win big time. Plus, Denver will not be able to explode on us for 2 or 3 touchdowns before we decide to play. So, we win pretty easily. Of course, I'll probably be doing something else since they suck and I'm tired of how they are coached.

Comment

houston sux go denver we need tons of help in the draft gawwwwwww
                    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                      houston sux go denver we need tons of help in the draft gawwwwwww
                      booooo barham
                      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Im over it they do suck!!
                        MANVEL MOB

Comment

Chris

Comment

Our Texans really do sux this year. Bah by Kubiak you are done like a 2 hour baked potato!!!!
                            Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

bring back the little clown jerry glanville

Comment

Working...
                              X