Need some feedback on Reel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some feedback on Reel

I was wondering if anyone is familiar with what is supposed to be a Newly Released Baitcast Reel. It is is called an H20 Xpress Mettle Baitcast Reel X-MLP10
    *Smooth 10-Brg System
    *6.3:1 gear ratio

Its supposedly to be an Academy house reel. Any feedback or info is greatly appreciated.

It's supposed to be a great, inexpensive reel. I've been trying to get one, but they're always out of stock.
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

yea i heard that some fishing guides are coming in to buy them up and are limited to two at a time.

Comment

I've been using one for about 6 months now and I couldnt be happier with it! 007 uses em all the time. Go for it. Even if you only get a year out of it you're only out 50 bucks.
        Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

They work great i can cast just as far as the four hundred dollar reels and got mine on sale for 24.99.Go get you some even at fifty bucks well worth it.I was impressed when i saw that they are made in Korea.
          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

I thought they had a sale on them-$25-was gonna get a couple as throwdowns. heard they aint bad. Whoops---x2 what Reeltime said.
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Yep, I heard they make great throwdowns for the fishing guides....I'm on the hunt for one....great info. thanks fellas

Comment

I gifted one to my nephew and he loves it. It was his first real fishing rig since his spongebob setup. lol
                NoBama

Comment

FYI for those of looking to grab one of these reels. I just went to the Academy @ 45 and Edgebrook during my lunch break and snagged me one, they have some in stock.

Comment

Working...
                  X