Added an electric winch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Added an electric winch

Call me Lazy or whatever you want. I picked up this electric winch and installed it over Christmas.

Next on my list is to perform some Gelcoat and glass repair. I have about 18 spots I can Repair the gelcoat. Once I am through with the repair I am going to poliglow it. I love to see a glossy boat in the water. She should be nice and clean for the FWE Offshore Tourney. The original I am going to refurb since its a nice one.

I think I am going to go with the name team nobama

Click image for larger version

Name:	winch1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	23.2 KB
ID:	568292Click image for larger version

Name:	winch2.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	12.5 KB
ID:	568291
    NoBama

It looks like it needs to be raised higher so it can pull straight. Looks like a heavy boat so I won't say anything about being lazy!
    Beandaddy

Comment

don't name it "Team NoBama"-anything associated with that SOB is a problem. Try "Buster Hymen", "Fishin Glory", "Mako Machine"....... I like "Mako Machine".
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Beandaddy View Post
        It looks like it needs to be raised higher so it can pull straight. Looks like a heavy boat so I won't say anything about being lazy!
        Beandaddy
        I see about rasing the arm higher.

Robalo, Ill think of another name
        NoBama

Comment

Good idea and it will save the shoulder and back. Not to mention you won't have to set down your beer to load the boat.

Comment

Taking a closer look Ill just have my father weld me a bracket to lift just the winch.
            NoBama

Comment

Working...
            X