sunday chocolate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sunday chocolate

Went to chocolate today had 3 people with me. We went not expecting much, but got a nice surprise. Made long drifts by long reef with corkys. Ended up with 11 keeper trout and a flounder, with a fair amount of throw backs. Stuck our nose up the bayou before we left and only found fresh muddy water.
    castaway300

Thanks for the report.I got skunked there today. Lost a huge red when my line snapped on me. I'll be out there somewhere tomorrow.
    Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by corndog View Post
      Thanks for the report.I got skunked there today. Lost a huge red when my line snapped on me. I'll be out there somewhere tomorrow.
      good luck!! use the pole with the braided line tomorrow im gonna try and get my death trap wet for a test run tommorow i will see ya out there if i can get out there
      Last edited by dbarham; January 2, 2011, 08:23 PM.
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
        good luck!! use the pole with the braided line tomorrow im gonna try and get my death trap wet for a test run tommorow i will see ya out there if i can get out there
        I aint using no braided line Barham. Cause I dont like it and its for sissies!!! lol!! Beside I was hung up by the bubble barrier on something really heavy.Be sure to bring a change of clothes its cold out there when you get wet !!
        Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

I aint using no braided line Barham. Cause I dont like it and its for sissies!!! lol!! Beside I was hung up by the bubble barrier on something really heavy.Be sure to bring a change of clothes its cold out there when you get wet !!
          yeah i been thrown overboard a time 0r 3
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

c300: Glad to hear you found some fish.

corndog: I hope you find that red tomorrow.

Comment

should have been 12 keeper trout

Comment

Originally posted by ekim00 View Post
                should have been 12 keeper trout
                thats what you get for trusting your brother to measure YOUR fish.

Comment

i'm learning

Comment

cast300 Lurefisher and I fish that area today and nada. We ended at the cove by the sulphur ditch. We managed 6 trout,1 flounder and 1 red all just under size. Caught them on texas gold rush devil eyes and Calcaseiu brew bass assasins. Thanks again for the previous report.
                    Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

cast300 Lurefisher and I fish that area today and nada. We ended at the cove by the sulphur ditch. We managed 6 trout,1 flounder and 1 red all just under size. Caught them on texas gold rush devil eyes and Calcaseiu brew bass assasins. Thanks again for the previous report.
                      we really only had one area we found those fish, must have circled around 5 or 6 times to that one area.

Comment

We also caught a few at the Johnson Hole!
                        10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

did any of yall have a hunter orange hat on ?
                          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

no hunter orange hats in our boat, did have a young man with his yellow EMS jacket on.

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                              did any of yall have a hunter orange hat on ?
                              that was Terry Weekly
                              MANVEL MOB

Comment

Working...
                              X