profile picture???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• profile picture???

How come my profile pic doesn't come up when I post or log on? I have a picture in my profile but doesn't show. Any ideas or instructions thanx....

You have to upload it as an avatar in the profile area I think.
    Scott
    "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

Originally posted by gsb View Post
      You have to upload it as an avatar in the profile area I think.
      That's it.
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Wow! No I know why you want that profile picture to show up!
        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Profile picture is your photo on your user page an avatar is the picture you see when you post. They are two different things read the FAQ page all questions are answered there.
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Sweettt boat....I guess if your going to fish offshore tourneys might aswell do it in style.

AQUA PIMP
            AQUA PIMP......
            "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Vik or Hat? Footage looks like 60+? Nice-I'm ready for Los Suenos anytime.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

68' Viking it is sweet isn't it... It's in Port A ready to go.....Taking it to isla mujeres soon as I get permission from the misses (boss).

Comment

Very nice! My boss had Red Adair's boat-"Blowout"-61' Viking I believe. Do you know Clayton King?
                  "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                  X