Saints????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saints????

WOW!!!!!! What the he!! happen to the Saints??????? Maybe took Seattle to lightly? I had them in the Superbowl with the Pats.

AQUA PIMP
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

EEH DAT was ugly!I think i will be pulling for the Seahawks since they are a underdog and all.I was a fan back in the day of Zorn and Largent.
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Steve Largent was a he!! of a receiver. What about that way over rated Brian Bosworth? That guy was a joke and his movies sucked even worse LOL.

AQUA PIMP
      AQUA PIMP......

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Originally posted by aqua pimp View Post
        Steve Largent was a he!! of a receiver. What about that way over rated Brian Bosworth? That guy was a joke and his movies sucked even worse LOL.

AQUA PIMP
        lol no doubt!Did you ever have one of those Bosworth hair cuts.Did you fish this am we didn't see you.It was tough but we caught some keepers.
        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

the BOZ steroid freak!! who dat is gone home!!!!!!!
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

No fishing today for me. I was suppose to fish with Baby Tran Cat but something came up and they had to cancel. For the better though, the fishing has been tough since Thursday.

No Bosworth cut for me.....

AQUA PIMP
            AQUA PIMP......

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

The bet of the year is play the other side of Seattle next Sunday. Mark that down

Comment

I am very sad, but I'm still counting my blessings. I remember all those so many years of not making the playoffs at all. The Saints defense was embarrassing, alternately the Hawks played a great game. Gotta hand it to 'em.
                From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Working...
                X