Texas City and TAMUG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas City and TAMUG

I've been wanting to hit the water as of late and I finally had time to do so. I took my two cousins with me to have some family bonding time. We started at the Texas City Dike at around noon and after roving up and down the dike for about an hour with no hits decided to move towards Galveston. On a whim, I decided to hit up TAMUG and check out the deeper waters. Within a few minutes of ariving there, I had landed 3 undersized flounder. The flounder were sitting right next to the bulkheads. My cousins hooked up on some large black drum but in their excitment, ended up breaking off. Not too bad of a day.
    Resident Ninja

WTG!
    the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

nice report, look's like you made a good move.

Comment

I had the same luck at TCD Friday........
        Fishwhisperer

Comment

A&M has always produced good flounder for me mostly fishing the wall by thier sailboats. I have never caught sh** at the dike, only a buzz.

Comment

The dike was good a few years back. I would always be excited because I never knew what I would get. One trip I would pull up a few trout, while another I would get some reds. But I agree, now I have been skunked the last few times...
            Resident Ninja

Comment

Working...
            X