80 hour tuna trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 80 hour tuna trip

I just signed up for my 2nd 80 hour tuna trip on the Big E for July 1st through the 4th. I highly recommend this trip if anyone is interested.
    "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
    boom

It's a great boat. How much is the 80 hr
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

1100.00 plus tip. Bring you own food and drink. Alcohol allowed! I did this a few years ago and had a blast. Eat sleep and fish for 3 1/2 days.
      boom

Comment

Nice days ya picked!! Should be calm weather and snapper sseason also!! Good luck and good trip.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

man, i can't wait for summer

Comment

I have done that trip 3 times now, last year my buddy Kyle won the grand champion in the fishing fiesta off-shore division, and I finally place with a 3rd place black fin ..... I also ended up catching a 350 - 450 marlin (Released)

Amazing trip
            FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

Originally posted by Muddskipper View Post
              I have done that trip 3 times now, last year my buddy Kyle won the grand champion in the fishing fiesta off-shore division, and I finally place with a 3rd place black fin ..... I also ended up catching a 350 - 450 marlin (Released)

Amazing trip
              Are you going this year?
              boom

Comment

you are one lucky sumbuck!
                MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by boom View Post
                  Are you going this year?
                  not sure yet, will know by the end of this month .... It would be cool to have a FWE crew on board
                  FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

Originally posted by Muddskipper View Post
                    not sure yet, will know by the end of this month .... It would be cool to have a FWE crew on board
                    yup
                    boom

Comment

Alright you Scaly-wags!!! .... I got the go for the 80hr trip!

It looks like my buddy and I will do it again, and might have one more join us.

As of today, there are 9 signed up (not including us), but it will generally fill up by June .... so if your thinking about it and have any questions, let me know ...

I can tell you exactly what you need and help you on the boat.
                      FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

Here are some pics over the last few years
                        FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

Yes Pic #3 was a marlin I hooked and landed with some help .... we released her at the boat (est. 350 -450lbs)
                          FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

Working...
                          X