Quality Fish over the Break

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quality Fish over the Break

Finally uploaded pictures and had a moment to catch my breath from all the craziness of moving back up to College Station.

Fished with Alex and another friend over the break and hit it 4-5 times when the weather allowed. Overall, we caught 5 in the 4# class, 2 in the 5# class, 1 at 6+# and one 28" beauty right at 7#!

I personally never caught one bigger than 4.5# or so over the break, but I'm not at all complaining. Our best day was in 44 degree weather. We ended up 2 shy of our 3 man limit (with the 29th fish the 7 pounder we released).

I have never caught more quality. Fishing was ALL over Galveston bay. Best action was in waist deep water over mud. Pink fatboy was hard to beat.

Almost forgot, Alex landed a behometh redfish on a fatboy. We guessed maybe 30 lbs, give or take 5 lbs. Regrettably, neither of us had a camera with us.

Sorry for the blurred shoreline. I normally don't care and usually make fun of people who do it, but for ONCE we've found a place with some good fish. Get over it
    Attached Files
    XA

GOD BLESS AND GIG'EM!

I hope I catch a 10 lb trout before I catch a flesh eating bacteria.

Nice stringers!
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Those are some great pics!
      sigpic

Comment

WTG!! Good fish!
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Great job!
          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

fantastic fish guys! gj
            "I love the smell of napalm and watermelon slicks in the mornin'...."

Comment

nice fish

Comment

GREAT job!
                Team Rolling Thunder

Comment

those are some great fish...

Comment

I recognize that shoreline.. I'll be going there this week! haha, I'll be if you used a wakebait you would have caught one over 4.5 lbs.

Comment

Good job guys...
                      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Working...
                      X